- The abstract should be written in US English
- The abstract should consist of a maximum of 300 words and a maximum of 5 keywords related
- The abstract should be written in the Microsoft Word Document file, with font Times New Roman 12, single-spaced (abstract template can be download here)
- The abstract includes the author name, affiliation and short bio
- The document subject: SOSS2020_Authorname_Affiliation
For the full paper, please ensure the following:
- The paper size is A4 and save it as a DOC. or DOCX. file.
- Length of the article is 5-8 pages including references
- The paper includes the author's name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no headers and footers within the paper.
- The paper should be written in Times New Roman 12 and single-spaced.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Citations and references must follow the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style. The reference list should appear at the end of the article and includes only literature actually cited in the manuscripts. References are ordered alphabetically and chronologically. We strongly recommend authors to use reference tools, such as Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, etc.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Download full paper template here.