Additional Benefits :
- Have your presentation uploaded to SOSS 2020 Pre-Recorded Presentation Archive.
- Have your presentation screened at the Symposium Pre-Recorded Presentation Session.
- Sharing your ideas, giving comments and feedback about your video from across the globe.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online sessions.
- Publishing your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings (ISSN).
- Selected papers will be published in Scopus, DOAJ, and SINTA indexed Journals : PJR, ASEAS, IKAT, and Jurnal Masyarakat dan Budaya (LIPI).
Once your abstract and full paper selected for presentation, you may choose to present your work through Live-Stream. If you wish to do the Live-Stream presentation, please be advised to do the following:
- Register as a Pre-Recorded Virtual Presentation on the 2020 SOSS website. Once the registration fee payment confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your attendance.
- Consider the video limit to a maximum of 15 minutes length. There is no limit to style, but certain restrictions applied to file size and music selection.
- Please note that the presenter creates the presentation videos. The 2020 SOSS committee does not permit live video conferencing.
- Submit your final paper to the Symposium Proceeding (optional). Selected papers will also be submitted as special issue in several academic journals mentioned in the Publication menu on the SOSS website.
- Collect your Certificate of Presentation. It will be sent to you via post.