Aditional Benefits :
- Presenting your work to an international audience, and a certificate of presentation is provided.
- Engaging with participants through online Q&A sessions.
- Receiving comments and feedback from peers in the audience and they will be recorded so you may keep the file.
- Publishing your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings (ISSN).
- Selected papers will be published in Scopus, DOAJ, and SINTA indexed Journals : PJR, ASEAS, IKAT, and Jurnal Masyarakat dan Budaya (LIPI).
- Having your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter.
- Sharing your ideas, giving comments and feedback to other presenters from across the globe.
- Participating in plenary sessions and special sessions via live-stream.
Once your abstract and full paper selected for presentation, you may choose to present your work through Live-Stream. If you wish to do the Live-Stream presentation, please be advised to do the following:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presentation on the SOSS 2020 website. Once the registration fee payment confirmed, the authors will receive a confirmation email regarding their session and technicalities.
- Watch the demo and join a technical meeting.
- Ensure you always checking your email as link, password, and all the information about the session of the live-stream presenters will be sent to your email address prior the presentation.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session.
- Submit your final paper to the Symposium Proceeding (optional). Selected papers will also be submitted as special issue in several academic journals mentioned in the Publication menu on the SOSS website.
- Collect your Certificate of Presentation. It will be sent to you via post.